About Our Company
Satovsky Asset Management (SAM) was established as an independent boutique wealth management firm with a mission to align mindfulness with financial wealth advisory. Our holistic approach brings together behavioral coaching, financial planning, and investment management to develop investor habits and strategies for long-term abundance and peace of mind. Since inception, we remain guided by our commitment to offering a level of alignment and personalized service that extends beyond a traditional wealth advisory relationship. We treat our clients and employees as family, putting our people at the heart of everything we do. As a family-oriented firm, we operate in a team-based environment based on principles of collaboration, continuous learning, honesty, and integrity. Don’t miss out on this chance to join our dynamic, accoladed team!
About the Role
Are you a detail-oriented, energetic team player who is dedicated to and familiar with handling the needs of clients and executive staff members? If so, apply to be our new Director of First Impressions. This crucial role reflects upon the entire company as you will be the first person to greet clients and prospects and will play a vital role in their experience with us. Primary responsibilities include administrative and general office duties, such as: maintaining office organization, scheduling client and team meetings, sending pertinent documents and gifts to clients, managing calendars, and taking care of more personal ad hoc requests from our staff. To ensure success, the candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent customer service skills. This position reports directly to the Head of Operations and has the opportunity to grow into an Office Manager role.
- Receptionist duties (e.g., greeting clients, coordinating setup for office meetings, signing for mail, accepting office deliveries, etc.).
- Manage the appearance and cleanliness of the office to maintain a professional image.
- Maintain shared office calendar, including scheduling and confirmation of client meetings.
- Coordinate all personal administrative matters, including managing the CEO’s calendar for both personal and professional activities.
- Schedule staff meetings and professional development sessions – responsible for meeting/session minutes.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CEO and other staff, where needed.
- Liaise with IT on basic office technology needs such as computer updates and onsite visits.
- Liaise with our marketing team on all client communication maintenance and coordination.
- Make service calls for office repairs and office equipment.
- Sort, review and organize mail.
- Prepare mail via FedEx and regular mail.
- Secure petty cash log.
- Maintain gift log, and other logs or spreadsheets as needed, for compliance purposes.
- Maintain and create client records by filing and organizing client information, forms, correspondence, spreadsheets, and documents.
- Update and maintain contact management system / CRM.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Order, organize, and research supplies (Staples, USPS, FedEx envelopes, Fresh Direct, etc.).
- Order lunches/catering for the office and special events.
- Manage client gifting (welcome, referral, milestone, holiday, condolences).
- Pay bills for CEO and upon manager’s request.
- Manage and maintain client birthday cards, note cards, holiday cards, business cards, etc., as needed.
- Manage holiday tips for building staff and service providers.
- Print and mail custodial statements and tax forms to clients and their accountants, as requested.
- Coordinate internal events and team-building interactive experiences.
- Be the lead contact for firm events (including attending all events), working with event staff to ensure success and quality.
Knowledge and Skills
- Enthusiasm for helping clients and other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess high standards of professional ethics.
- Extremely proactive, takes initiative, and solves problems.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must possess exceptional phone and client service skills.
- Extremely reliable and follows through on commitments.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of the financial markets and financial planning process is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM systems is preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Education & Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3+ years of experience in client services, administrative or related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in finance or related field preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus pool
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Discretionary profit-sharing plan
- Enhanced PTO
- Flexible work environment
- Health and wellness program
- Employee appreciation program
- Mentorship and learning opportunities with a collaborative and growth-minded team