About Our Company
Satovsky Asset Management (SAM) was established as an independent boutique wealth management firm with a mission to align mindfulness with financial wealth advisory. Our holistic approach brings together behavioral coaching, financial planning, and investment management to develop investor habits and strategies for long-term abundance and peace of mind. Since inception, we remain guided by our commitment to offering a level of alignment and personalized service that extends beyond a traditional wealth advisory relationship. We treat our clients and employees as family, putting our people at the heart of everything we do. As a family-oriented firm, we operate in a team-based environment based on principles of collaboration, continuous learning, honesty, and integrity. Don’t miss out on this chance to join our dynamic, accoladed team!
About the Role
If you are eager to use your financial expertise to help clients achieve their goals while growing your career, join our team as SAM’s newest Associate Wealth Strategist. In this role, you will aid in the onboarding of new high-net-worth client relationships while providing ongoing service and maintenance to existing clients and their accounts.
While you will primarily serve as an assistant to senior relationship managers for all client-related issues and follow-ups, you will also have the opportunity to manage a small group of client relationships independently, ensuring that all touchpoints, outreaches, and services are met. Based on performance, this position has the opportunity to grow into a Wealth Strategist role. The Associate Wealth Strategist reports to the Head of Private Wealth.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has the passion, experience, and drive to take our firm to new heights, shares in our commitment to putting our clients first, and believes in the importance of team mentality. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with our clients and make a substantial impact on their financial journey. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Client Wealth Management
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers, Operations, and Investments teams to ensure the day-to-day administrative activities are met to the highest standard.
- Build trust, credibility, and strong relationships with clients.
- Facilitate a high-end client experience based on a deep understanding of client process needs, as well as industry trends, best practices, and solutions.
- Support the relationship management team in efforts to grow the business through opportunity identification and client prospecting and onboarding.
- Update and maintain client accounts, ensuring client touchpoints are met, as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Proactively analyze and review balance sheets/cash flow statements for opportunities and account consolidation.
- Telephone, mail, and digital communications, both internally and externally.
- Liaise with client intermediaries, such as accountants and attorneys.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing and presentation materials for client meetings, prospects, and on an as-needed basis.
- Represent the firm with the highest level of integrity at industry and community events, as appropriate.
- Network in the community and industry to develop mutually beneficial relationships and cultivate new and existing centers of influence.
- Assist Client Operations Associate with updating and maintaining balance sheets and cash flow statements for all client service meetings.
- Document and update relevant information in Junxure CRM, as requested by relationship managers.
- Assist operations team to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Run client reporting data, where needed.
- Assist with day-to-day client needs (sending our statements, tax documents, margin setup, reports, etc.).
- Assist with insurance and annuity processes.
- Complete and assist with client paperwork.
- Assist team members with day-to-day activities when needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- A deep understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with high-net-worth individuals.
- Demonstrate analytical and research skills.
- A strong team player who knows how to work and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and effective in building trust and confidence with colleagues.
- Able to identify, escalate, and problem-solve.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education & Experience
- At minimum, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Less than 3 years of Wealth Management/Private Banking experience preferred.
- Experience with Junxure CRM.
- Less than 3 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- CFP scholarship potential
- Discretionary bonus pool
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discretionary profit-sharing plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment
- Mentorship and learning opportunities with a collaborative and growth-minded team